upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, June 22
Turn it up
posted by Bon
FACK ME I LOVE the Turn It Up MV. T.O.P. is adorable in it >< AHHHH HE'S SO HOT IN A SUIT ! I especially love the checkered one lolol. Him in the teacup spa thing, licking him lips. xD And when he was dancing in the bowling shoes, the glasses on him were so cute. AND WHEN HE PULLED THE FACE! *o* The last scene, he is SO GOOD LOOKING OMFG !!
... The song, not as much as the vid, but I'm sure it'll grow on me 8)
I'm positively in love with him.
Not quite as much as I love Taeyang though...
SPEAKING OF ! I have officially learnt the dance for the bridge of Wedding Dress ^O^. I'm very proud of myself. Hehehe
I wish I could meet someone like T.O.P. [because if I met T.O.P. himself, I wouldn't know what to do.] (or Taeyang Labels: K-pop
10:38 PM