Tuesday, June 29
Perfect picture
posted by Bon
Ahh today kinda sucked bananas. But the basketball in the beginning and end of the day made it bearable. ...Not really the training in the morning, because Dopes made us do boring shit for the whole training, then made us rebound for him at the end. Gaaaaaaaay.
We had some more photos today, and for the Knockout basketball photo, I got to be captain ^O^ ...because I was the only yellow shirt. So I was also the only one who had to do up my top button...
WHAT MADE THE DAY was, however, in science when Khoury said the funniest thing. Tony was answering a question, but kinda failing, and Khoury wanted to help him out, so he was like "Starts with D, ends with irection" LOLOLOL. If you don't get it, say it aloud.
So yeah. Right now, I'm trying to come up with an essay to write tomorrow. And I need some quotes...
I wish I didn't need to wish.Labels: basketball, Dopey, English, Khoury, photo day, Tony
7:08 PM