upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, June 12
Only you posted by Bon
Looool, I downloaded literally 20something K-pop albums today. >.> Although some are minialbums so it's like, half, BUT STILL, it makes up almost an entire gig. Uh oh I'm gonna get us capped within one week of this month. This month started on the eighth.
I watch the MV for 2PM - I Will Give You My Life which I'm still not sure is the official music video, because it was basically just a compilation of stuff they did. BUT THEY WERE SO ADORKABLE ! I reckon K-pop guys are like.. the whole package because not only do they look good [although most of the time it's just the cheerleader effect, individually they're not all that hot] and have abs and all that, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE I'M TOO COOL FOR THIS ATTITUDE :D :D ! Hehehehe. [Maybe because they're kinda girly....? NOOOO.]

Aaaaaaaand. I've also been catching up on Naruto, because my bro apparently cried at the most recent chapter. [JKJK !] I tell you what I should actually be catching up on? Maths.

I wish I had a pair of gloves on. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

10:11 PM