Wow, I was watching some more Dexter, and it just hit me how creepy it is. The Trinity killer dude it like the king of the creepies.
Today I stuffed myself on cakes and fairy bread :) and I noticed how much I miss Anu :(. ANU I MISS YOUUUU I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING HEAPS OF FUN !!!
Photo day sucks because it reminds me how freaking short I am. :(
I was cold in my jacket so I traded it for another one which turned out to be even colder. Or maybe it's just the material.... See, I'm only wearing a Tshirt inside because I don't really like jumpers. Actually, I don't think I own any jumpers. So the material of the jacket is like, the type that get cold... I dunno. But the material is cold. The jacket is pretty warm. But it kinda cricks my neck.
I realised how far in on my desk that my computer is. So far in that I have to hunch way over my desk to reach the keyboard. That sucks. And the fact that my bed is on my right side, that if I wanted to stuff my feet under blankets on my bed, I have to control with my left hand, or fully twist around to use my right hand. AND, my chair is awfully small. The arms on the side stop me from crossing my legs, which I really want to do in winter, and it's only comfortable if I lean back, which I hardly do because I'm hunching forward to reach the keyboard. And if I lean back, I feel like I'm at a funny angle to my screen, and no amount of adjusting can make it feel right....
All in all, I don't like the layout of my desk. The only good thing is that I can easily see when parents are coming, and they can't see what's on the screen, so I can switch 8). But I might rearrange my room sometime soon....
This is funny, but this smell reminds me of you. ..Yay !
Oh, here's something for Leanne :D
hehheh :)
I wish I could be bothered to do Maths Enrichment.....Labels: Anu, cake, cold, computer, Dexter, Leanne, photo day