Friday, June 25
Monkey magic
posted by Bon
Today sucked. [I was about to use the "What a shit day. Literally" But heaps of people has already lolol.] We didn't get to stop at Maccas ):.
And we also missed out on the announcing of the prefects. CONGRATS btw, all of the new 33 prefects of James Ruse. :) [ANDY CHANG included ^O^]
Anyway, I'MMA SO TIRE ! Frick basketball was fun today. We FULLY OWNED the other team, 58 - 9. Marshall wanted us to hit 69 but unfortunately, 11 short. Hehe. AND I scored a lot :D, like the first 10 of my team's points. + others. Compared to last week's 0, I'm very happy. :D Good game.
But yeah, I'm seriously tired, so I think I might sleep now. Because I still have crappy Chinese school to wake up early for x(.
I wish I was there.Labels: basketball, bro, Chinese school, MacDonalds, sleep, Sonya
10:04 PM