upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, June 19
Keep it right here posted by Bon
I WANT ONE I WANT ONE !!!

Anyway I just watched Burn Notice, and OMFG SO GOOD !! Thanks Tom :D.
The second one, especially. The mind tricks are so freaking awesome. And there was the dudes, they spoke Chinese and I could understand them ^O^. And JESSE ! My prediction is that he'll join their team for a bit. But yeah. He's cool.


ANDY CHANG for prefect :D
I'm going to help him make up campaigns now.

I wish for stuff

Labels: , ,

1:31 PM