LOL I was too busy making campaigns for brother dearest to blog yesterday. Too busy to even do maths homework and ag speech. Today, however I was super free, but I still did neither. This time it was only half because of campaigning... the other half was because MY INTERNET WASN'T EXTRA EXTRA LAGGY so I've been RC-ing all night ^^; And now, it becomes laggy, but it's too late to get anything done..... or not. But I wanna sleep tonight. :/
Here's something you probably don't know about me: I don't like bus rides. But because they're pretty much an inevitability, I deal. And I think, I think, it's a bit more intense than the normal peoples' dislike of bus rides.
I love plane rides though. Such a pity I get them so infrequently.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON !
I LOVE YOU HEAPS :)
VOTE ANDY CHANG FOR PREFECT !!!
I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I were a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a bat and a 64 Impala.Labels: Ag, birthday, bro, bus, internet, maths, plane, Restaurant City, Sharon, sleep