Someone told me I looked happy today. Today made me happy. And I realised that I missed blogging.
LOL today Amelia and I had an epic telepathic uhh.. coincidental moment :D So I got stuck with taking the roll back by Alder because I was sitting by the door. So I left the room, and WHO ELSE DO I SEE just passing by with a yellow roll in her hand but AMELIA TERESA VARUA. Hahaha.
And now, onto bigger and better things that I love, TV SHOWS !
Firstly I'd like to rage about GOSSIP GIRL
FRICK I only just watched the finale [yes I'm freaking slow ):] and IT SUCKED MAJOR BALLS OMFG OMFG I HATED IT. Poor poor Chuck ): I haaaaaaaaate Jenny Humprey. You know, to be honest, I'm not too entirely disappointed that the season has ended, and I'm not looking forward to the next one.
Catching up on Bones yaaaaaay :) Booth is so adorable. You know, the school laptops are the perfect size for watching stuff. The video fits the entire screen hehe.
Lol I cannot freaking wait for July. Because I'm gonna be able to download all the TV shows I like :D:D YAAAAAAAY.
OMG DO YOU KNOW NORTH ROCKS IS ON IT'S ACADEMIC THIS WEEK ?!?! And today, there was this very cute kid for Mosman Prep. Like, VERY VERY cute. His smile was like >< xD.
So. I've had this layout for like, half a year, too long for my liking and I'm getting sick of it. So I made another one but it's kinda dark... so yeah. OH LOOK HERE IT IS.
I wish tomorrow is the same. :)Labels: Alder, Amelia, blogging, Bones, Gossip Girl, It's Academic, layout, North Rocks, TV series