upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, June 11
He called me babe, baby baby posted by Bon
OMG I just killed my laptoppy even more. I think I should start using the case again... O.O.
NAHHHHHH

There's like this strand of hair stuck in my throat like in limbo, and I can't get it to go up or down and IT'S KILLING ME D:<.

Cougar Town is funnehhhh. Although the people are like old and saggy, they are still adorable in their weird ways. Lol
Bones ! OMG ! aww I cried at the last scene. x]

Zzzzzzzzz

I wish I didn't get scared of suss.

Labels: , , ,

10:38 PM