upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, June 16
Contents fragile posted by Bon
Lol I feel kinda douchy atm. Need to discuss gameplan, Mielzbaby.
So today was a weird day. I bludged all of it doing nothing. Seriously. I went to zone because I was reserve. For 2 things, so it's not as bad 8D. But yeah. Kinda just stoned all day.
Came back to school in time to squeeze a little basketball in and from that point I started to go high. Lol.
Found Crystal and Anu and started doing cartwheels.
The rest of the day was a blur.

BUT OMFG ! In the morning, Leanne and Sharon gave me a belated birthday present which are these INSANELY AWESOME 1-UP mushrooms from Mario slippers, and some Smiggle clips. LOVE IT ! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS ! I'm wearing the slipper right now and wow so comfortably soft 8)

I really should start on the Ag.

I wish I could find motivation to do Ag.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7:41 PM