upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, May 6
Vogue posted by Bon
I liked today. I have no idea why, and there's no particular reason, but I think I was high throughout it all [except in maths during which I was down].
In the morning Amelia and I went to practice tactics hehe. And then on the way down to Ag, Amelia grossed me the freak out by mentioning deformed things [omfg I hate typing that up T^T].
OOH I think it was double ag in the beginning of the day when we saw the baby chickens that made my day. I was holding a box with 12 of the and was all like "so cute!" and then one took a dump and all the others started walking around in it and pecking it and it was kinda disgusting. Then I had to lift them out of the box and into the pen and I was kinda :/ about it because ... birdshit. Have I ever mentioned that I've been shat on by a bird 5 times. T^T.
PE was boring. It was theory instead of the prac because we need to learn more shit before exams.
Recess had 3on3 against Amy, Yvonne and Puneet. And we tied. Hehehe. I wonder what happens now...?
Rest of day was boring. This blog was boring.

Now to more interesting stuff:

GLEE ! I really really liked all the music stuff in the Madonna episode. And... yeah. That's it.
GOSSIP GIRL! OMFG SERENA IS SO FREAKING DUMB x( I still hate Jenny. I love Chuck. And Nate. And Eric as a gay best friend. Serena's dad pisses me off.

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhh... that wasn't interesting either.
OOH MUFTI TOMORROW !

I wish I had a hamburger

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8:04 PM