Friday, May 14
There's so many ways to love you
posted by Bon
SCIENCE ! Wasn't really that bad, I thought, which is laughable because I studied like, nil. I wasn't at all stressed about it 8D. But I guess the test was kinda more skill than regurgitating based... Hehehe. And prac was just fun. BUT AODJCOSIDNOE It went into recess so I missed my bro's apparently epic 3on3 game in which he was tank, so I heard. AND I ALSO MISSED THE LUNCH GAME because I got tricked by the com people to go to A2 to study. And lol, Didi was kinda exploring, I dunno, and he wanted to open the A2.2 door, so he went through A2.3 and LOLOL he opened the door right onto a couple making out, but he didn't know who they were, and we were curious... so we like, camped the two possible exits of that room. OH and during, another couple also tried to go into that room [is it the new makeout spot ?!] and they awkwardly ran into them too hehehe. Yeahhhh....
While people did com test, a hilarious game of Ghost was going on in the lecture theatre :D Read about on Adrian's blog.
Basketball........ Lost by 2 points dammit. Against a team that only had 4 players. And later on, only 3. OMFG T^T The lost last basket was my fault. ):
You know something about me? I have an intense Fear Of Missing Out. That's pretty much the reason I watch all these TV shows, it's because I like knowing what people are talking about, and when they say OMFG SO AWESOME I like to be part of that awesome. And with Musical, I didn't do it in year 8 because it didn't appeal to me, then people said OMFG SO FUN so I did it in year 9, But then I didn't like it all that much so I didn't do it this year. But I'm pretty sure I'll do it next year because not only is it our year [and I wanna be part of that] but because I don't want to miss it on the chance that it might be mega awesome. And yeah, I kinda realised that sometimes, I do things not because I'm interested in that, but because I don't wanna miss out. :/
I wish I could freely talk with youLabels: Adrian, basketball, bro, commerce, Didi, science
9:26 PM