upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, May 13
So can I get a systems go posted by Bon
OMG just then as I was exitting the bathroom, I forgot my thumb was dead, and I turned the doorknob, and I dies again. T^T. I think I mentioned in a few entries previously that I thought I had become immune to jarred fingers, but it seems that that's not the case. [OR you could debate that the thumb is not a finger ==;].
Today was not so great a day. First of all, hamburger plans got foiled. Dammit. Second, got Ag prelims back and I did pretty shit. Third, had test thingy in maths BUT I didn't fail so hard in that :D. Then Fourth, in English had a popquiz on Macbeth FMLFML T^T. Fifth, lost 3on3 at lunch against Ada, Gusta, Lozi and Joanne. And strange thing, this morning I was not pumped for it. Like, I wasn't stressing about every little detail and game plan like I was for the tiebreaker. But yeah. We got owned so hard we gave up at the end and started shooting threes. :). Bro won though. Sixth, didn't even manage to download a couple of songs during history. OMFG I hate lag. I hate my internet at home. SPEAKING OF, seventh: I get home and I feel like reading chatlogs from a few days back of a happy convo I had. BUT AWIJOFIEONEOI IT DIDN'T SAVE D:D: ):
One thing I might like about my crappy internet, is the fact that it failed to send to me an offline message sent to me [by the same person I was hoping to chatlog], but only half of it. And then it finally sent it today. Lol, and seeing a message from this person made me smile. Even though it was just one freaking letter. But it was kinda like, spreading the happiness over some days like spreading Nutella over toast. :)

Satellite by B.o.B caught my ear again.
Oops lol, forgot to post this.

I wish I could decipher wtf is going on.

Labels: , , , , ,

6:09 PM