I tell you what I love? Chestnuts. ESPECIALLY when my mum happens to be nice one day and peels off the skin for me 8) <3<3<3
I tell you what I hate? When the other team doesn't have a freaking basketball team for a beautiful day like today omfg so pissed.
I tell you what else is OMFG?
VAMPIRE DIARIES. OMFGOMFGWTFBBQ?!?!?!! HOLY CRAP I CANNOT WAIT THE PROBABLY SEVERAL MONTHS UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE NONONONO!!!. Although, it doesn't really have a plot, it's pretty much just Elena reliving Catherine, with a shot of vampire mixed in... If you think about it, the episodes don't really tie together. BUT I LOVE IT OMGOMG. The last bit was sooooooo shocking. :O. [And what's this I read about Tyler being werewolf? OMFG if that actually happens I will want to shoot myself because IT IS GETTING TOO TWILIGHT-ESQUE !!! Except for, you know, Catherine.]
So... should I watch Gossip Girl or do English?
English wins. ==;
I wish I knew what Macbeth was about.Labels: basketball, chestnuts, English, Gossip Girl, Macbeth, mum, TV series, Twilight, Vampire Diaries