upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, May 20
Round and round posted by Bon
Yawning is contagious - even thinking about yawning is enough. After reading this fact, there is a 50% chance you will yawn.

Research shows that 11-week-old fetuses yawn. Yawns become contagious to people between the first and second years of life. When one person in a group yawns, over half of the people in the group will yawn within 5 minutes, and the rest will at least be tempted to yawn. Even animals yawn when they see another animal yawn. The average duration of a yawn is about 6 seconds, and guys yawn for longer than girls. 
 OMG I YAWNED ! I tried to resist it at first, but it got the better of me. ><

FRICK those Chicken Crispy Shapes are deliciously addictive. T^T I almost ate a whole box this afternoon. But they made me MEGATHIRSTY. And I can still kinda taste them in my mouth now. ...>>

OMG MACBETH

I wish I had guts.

Labels: ,

10:52 PM