upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, May 12
Oooh baby posted by Bon
Didn't blog yesterday because I was actually studying for once :O and not playing Boxhead Zombies, which I am so addicted to that when I close my eyes, I imagine the screen with all these zombies rushing to me and me spraying them with a minigun, and barrels exploding, and the multipier getting high and me getting all these upgrades. No joke, guys. I started playing nightmare difficulty today, and it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined, it's just like shortcutted easy. Lol yeah, although you probably don't wanna read about me shooting zombies. DEAR RUDD GOVERNMENT: LAPTOPS WERE A BAD IDEA !!!!

So yeah, today. In the morning, I felt guilty for not blogging the day before [hahaha] and so I was planning to outside the library, but I got intercepted by Didi and Anu, who were headed to rollcall, so I followed :L. And I felt like braiding my hair, but my mum was rushing me at home, and I had no time left, so I thought I'd do it at school in the morning after I had blogged. But I tried heaps of times, and failed. And then Anu braided my hair but it kinda fell out soon because it's too layered. AND THEN AT RECESS I SUCCEEDED ! AODSJFOWNIFJNW I WAS SO PROUD.
Wednesday: Is kinda tied with Friday afternoons as the highlight of my week. OMFG I love sport. Vs.ed Baulko today and we lost by 2 points T^T. And during, some chick whacked my jarred thumb and I died.
And OMG I was so tired after because I played the full game. BUT, went to the [hugeass omfg beast] Baulko canteen to buy something way too expensive, and there was this sparkling peach water in a canbottle [and I say this because it was a bottle, with a can top]. and THIS is an extremely good example of good marketing because it was pretty much the awesome [small] bottle that lead me to buy it for $1.80 WHICH WAS A FREAKING RIP.
AND JUST THEN after I studied sufficient science, I forgot my thumb was jarred, and pushed off my bed with it and died again. I literally curled up in pain. T^T Now it's like, purple at the base.

OOH did you know, mediafire works at school 8D. EXTREME MUSIC DOWNLOAD TIME !!!

Amelia, if you don't come to school tomorrow...

Damn I hate it hate it hate it how I overanalyse everything.
I wish I knew the mindset of a guy. [And that's why I'm ninja-ly asking my bro 'hypothetical' questions teeheehee shh don't tell]

I wish for so many things that I can't express in words.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

9:22 PM