upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, May 8
Music box posted by Bon
WOOHOO Uncapped today [shutup all those people who got 120g T^T] AND AMAZINGLY, MY KEYBOARD IS NOW ENTIRELY NORMAL AGAIN YAAAAAAAAY.
Haha guess what I did immediately when I got on the computer today? Pshhh, no not go on Restaurant City [although I really wanted to, but it was being a bitch to me and wouldn't load.] I downloaded a shitload of music. And I mean a shitload. Downloading is like RT for me and since I only have 12g per month, I just download music because it's so small and I still love it. Hehehe I'm happy. :D

I wish for 120g

Labels: , , ,

4:42 PM