upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, May 20
It must be me posted by Bon
Soooooooo... my feet are freezing gotta put on some socks.
Alrighty. I have been Macbething all afternoon, and I've just done the [really crappy OMFG] visual rep + reflection. Which was full of bs. And one question. And so i worked it out, that if I do one question per hour, I should be done by 2. Which isn't bad at all, I was planning to not sleep. I even slept during double history to prep for it LOLOL.
Lunch 3on3 finals OMG MY BRO MISSED THE GAME WINNING 3 !!! NOOOOO ):
Yep. Back to Macbeth.

I wish my homework was asexual so it would do itself. (Y)

Labels: , , , , , ,

8:27 PM