upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, May 10
I'll show you how to do it posted by Bon
Why today was epic:
Maths had a test and it was uber hard. T^T I didn't do like, half of it.
In Drama, we were making up our stuff, and Jeff was like, "OOH LET'S MAKE IT THAT THE BABY *****" The stars are because I dunno what it was and I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. So I'm like, "WTF is *****?" And Jeff's like, "I'll show you a picture". AND ALSIJFOIEIBIQUEIUFOE IT WAS A FREAKING DEFORMED BABY and so I freaked out [as I do about deformed shit] and soon the whole class was wondering WTF was going on, and BEFORE LONG, EVERYWHERE I LOOK IN THE CLASS THERE WAS THIS FREAKING DEFORMED SHIT and I was like, hyperventilating in a corner T^T FMLFMLFML.
THEN, It was 3on3 TIME !! I legged it out of Drama because of the deformed shit, as well as because I was so freaking excited. The game was very close. And very tiring. We won ehehehe although shit went down at the end about the score, but... YEAH! YAY. Except I jarred my thumb. OMG YOU KNOW All through this week, everyday I have something basketball related 8D. Monday was this, Tuesday have training, Wednesday is sport, Thursday have 3on3 against Ada's team, and Friday I have Hills HEHEHE YAY!
OOH ONE MORE THING. I became extraextra addicted to Boxhead Zombies [perfect timing T^T] and I am very proud of my 15453700. Which isn't all that good, but it's good for a noob like me.
YAAAYY Today was... not good exactly, but it was epic. (Y).
Oh and my keyboard's stuffed again. And I have to rereadjust.

LOL I was wiki-ing rappers for some reason [oh yeah, I love Bruno Mars, that's why] and I read about all these illegitimate children and it made me lol. Like, Lil Wayne has like, a kajillion kids. And Usher has quite a few too. Damn, why not use protection?
And don't you hate it when you're thinking something [awesome], but then someone else says the the awesome thing you're thinking before you can. And then all you can do is say "Yeah" which is kinda lame because it sounds like you're copying ?!?! ASIOWIJFAJ I hate that.

AND OMFG THE CAPSLOCK KEY STUCK AGAIN WTF T^T

I wish I had magic anti jarred finger balm.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7:15 PM