Sunday, May 9
I can't catch my breath
posted by Bon
! MY INTERNET DIED ALL DAY
But, GOOD NEWS ! TIEBREAKER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Gotta win this guys.
Omfg. Today was for study and all I did was play flash games T^T.
Haha, you know how my keyboard's back to normal. WELL, it was not normal for so long that I kinda got used to the alternative keys. And now I gotta readjust.
Mothers Day today. Was meant to cook her breakfast in bed but I'm too much of a lazy shit and was still pretty much asleep when she came into my room and I said Happy Mothers Day to her. Actually, I really was asleep because I didn't remember saying it to her. Made up to her for it by hiding around the corner and scaring the living daylights out of her hehehehe. [I'm very mature] Bro and I were meant to shout her lunch out, but no one was bothered to get dressed, and my dad's overseas, so my mum asked to get a raincheck. I took the garbage out, though. And I got scared out in the dark alone, [have I ever talked about the ugly evil knife wielding spirit that I believe follows me when I'm in the dark? Yeah that intensified when I was out of my comforting house.]
My bro told a funny joke and I couldn't stop laughing. Will not say the joke here because I like to see reactions 8D Ask me to tell you a joke. LOL just thinking about it made me laugh. :L:L
BOXHEAD ZOMBIES !
I wish I made up my mind.Labels: basketball, bro, game, internet, Mother's Day, mum, sleep, study
10:06 PM