upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, May 6
How do you sleep posted by Bon
Dammit I just wasted an entire evening doing literally nothing. Seriously, I don't remember anything that I did. Except for like, play a couple of games and read blogs. But other than that, I just seemed to be willing the time to go by. Crap.

I hate my imagination. Whenever I'm in the dark, I inevitably freak myself out by imagining there's an ugly deformed [OMFG shudder] evil spirit wielding a knife ready to kill me slowly, right behind me. OMFG I'm typing this in the dark now and I just scared myself shitless D: I NEED LIGHTSSSSSS. Good just turned some on. :/

I wish I could kill imaginary evil spirits with a mind blast.
10:18 PM