upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, May 3
Hit me with an encore posted by Bon
What a zzzz day. Literally. I woke up at 6:something which is WAY too early. But it was because my dad had to get to the airport so.. :/. Got to school at like, 7:20 and my bro and I were the first people in the school apart from teachers and cleaners. It was somehow an awesome feeling. Apart from, you know, the sleepiness. I kinda caught back up with the sleep by sleeping through half of Jap and all through Drama, because the video was playing. It felt good x).

Tomorrow is 3on3 8) Very excited hehe.

TV TIME ! and by that, I mean series :) THANK YOU ANU

VAMPIRE DIARIES ! OMFG OLDEN DAY STEFAN WAS SO SEXY xDxD. And THROUGH THE WHOLE EPISODE HE WAS IN A WIFEBEATER WHICH MEANS HIS GUNS WERE BUSTING OUT OMFG HOTHOTHOT. That was probably fanservice hehe. It worked very well. I am now once again shipping Stefelena, as I rightfully should be. Because he is sweet again :):) BUT I LOVE DAMON MORE THAN I HAD BEFORE ! His backstory... it's so awwww. And the reason he hates Stefan. x]. I LOVE IT !!!

GLEE ! Ewwwww Jesse x( Ewwwwww Rachel Ewwwwwww Finnnnnnn. But I love the music. That's the only thing I like about it. The harmonising is freaking beast. But it switches so much between the two leads that I lose track of which is the melody. Ehhhh. Still behind, so don't spoil >< :)

BONES ! HOORAY FOR FANSERVICE! YAAAAAAAAAY BOOTH AND BRENNAN FINALLY KISSED ! Even though technically it wasn't a finally, because it happened before all this started, but YAAAAAAAAY OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFGOMFGOMFGOMOFMOGMODMFOSDFEAWHIUJCBIUGWDHAKJSFNCLKSFH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY KISSED FOR REAL OMFG OMFG I made a strange squeal sound when it happened, AND THEN NOOOOOO BRENNAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?! OMFG BOOTH LOOKED SO ADORABLE D: NONONONONOOOOOOOO DON'T MOVE ON BOOTH YOUR LOBSTER IS BRENNAN !!!! OMFGOMFOMGFOMG. Crap I'm crying. Alright next ep. I can't wait to find out how they'll work together. Oh, the idea of going back in time was very clever because it highly contrasted how much the characters have changed, all for the better. I loved that ep. It was the absolute BEST.
Crap next ep is so disappointing, nothing is different in the chemistry between Booth and Brennan x(. And crappity crap, it's about a serial killer. Which is worse than normal killers because normal killers usually have a reason, whereas serial killers just kill. I'm freaked my serial killers. Almost as much as cannibals. Okay, no where near as much, but think about it, there's more serial killers out there than cannibals, so the fear level should rise. Ehhhhh. AWWW CRAPZORRS THE SERIAL KILLER IS A CANNIBAL. OMFG I don't think I can watch this ep ): OMFG OFMG OMFG OFMOEFMOJFNMAEOIUFNRIASBDIWHIAHASJD THE MR BUXLEY IS SO GODDAMN CREEEEEEEEEPY ARGH SO FOR THE INTENSE KEYBOARD SLAMMING ALSKIDJOIWUNBIFUBDI ARRRRGHGGHHHGH THEY MADE THE MUSIC MORE SCARY D:D: OMFG WHY IS THE SCHOOL SO DARK ?!?!?! Awwwwwww Booth and Brennan slow dancing to Seal. >< so sweet. OH THANK GOD IT'S NOT A CANNIBAL !!!!! It's not even a serial killer. :) And WTF Mr Buxley ?!?!!?! Fudge me I love Bones.

Okay enough for tonight

I wish for a Booth

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

9:47 PM