Sunday, May 23
Everytime I close my eyes
posted by Bon
Ooh have I mentioned how I swished 5 three pointers in a row on Friday night after my bro's game? It's such a massive shame that my percentage for my actual game was like, <15 T^T.
Lol I'm so slow. A couple of days, or weeks or something ago, I read on allkpop that "Wonder Girls Have Surprised Fans By Releasing Two Different Tears MV", and I thought, wow, 2 different MV for one song? O.O And there were all these follow up stories about two different Tears stuff, and I kept wondering how they could be so bother to do 2 versions of the same thing, AND THEN TODAY I realised that the song was actually called Two Different Tears. ==;
I typed out "different" so much it doesn't look like a word. ...:/
BY THE WAY, THE WEATHER IS WEIRD. It's not even winter and I'm freezing in my woolliest jumper. Which is saying something because usually I like the cold.
Zzzzzz I'm bored. I need some form of entertainment. Playing flash games just doesn't do it for me. [I should do homework... nah pshhh]. Suggestions please..? I cannot wait until our contract for the internet thing ends so I can watch stuff without fear of getting capped or annoying people to download shit for me. ><
I wish I had a life. (Y)Labels: basketball, bro, capped, cold, game, K-pop, music, Wonder Girls
12:14 PM