Sunday, May 16
Clap your hands
posted by Bon
I finished SEX AND THE CITY ! Fudge I LOVED the last ep and it made me actually like the series, because before, I though it was pretty bleh. EXCEPT I STILL DISLIKE CARRIE. OMFG when she talks, it's like so freaking frustrating because she pauses every freaking 2 words. And she can't keep her head still. I love Sam the best lol. And SMITH JARRED ?!?! IS SO CUTE !! [What, no I shouldn't be studying.. >.>]
Watching the movie now... :D Can't wait for 2.
White Tim Tams are like heaven in a biscuit. Going to grab some more... >>
OH I FORGOT I dunno how to do standard variation on calculator can someone teach me? [I have the fx-100AU one :D]
I wish I saw you.
-edit- OMFG I don't even know the name ***STANDARD DEVIATION I meant. :DLabels: maths, movies, Sex and the City, Tim Tams
5:51 PM