Tuesday, May 4
Better ways that one
posted by Bon
3on3! Hehe it was fun. We won 8 nill.
The rest of the day was kinda shitty though.
Tomorrow will be better because it's a Wednesday.
OMFG Miranda in SATC pisses me off so freaking much. James Remar, A.K.A Richard Wright, is in ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. I first saw him in Dexter as the father, then briefly in Bones as her father before the plastic surgery (I think), in Vampire Diaries as Stefan and Damon's father, and in SEX AND THE CITY as freaking Richard Wright, and then I read about him having a recurring role in FlashForward ?!?! Holy motherload of shit. For some reason I like Sam best out of the four people. Charlotte next. Carrie and Miranda and annoying, though Carrie slightly less. But she's really... blah.
I wish Wednesday meant something to someone other than me. And I don't mean you.Labels: basketball, Bones, Dexter, Sex and the City, sport, Vampire Diaries
9:58 PM