Wednesday, April 21
You're simply the best
posted by Bon
Wednesday ! My favourite day of the week, and will just keep getting better because of BASKETBALL ! :D and hamburgers. But today was kinda not so great because for tryouts, the people who were in the team last year basically just sat out most of the day away. Zzzzzzz.
Heh. Something I don't understand. You know in Chinese there's this sickness or imbalance in your body called yeet hei [HOT AIR?!] in canto or shang huo [UP FIRE?!] in mando. Yeahh. That's weird. Direct translations of Chinese make me smile. Haha.
Cross country tomorrow. That's good because I've been really unfit lately. I mean today, the 2 minutes that I ran I was insanely puffed out. Some exercise would be good. 8)
I took a nap in the afternoon. I hardly ever take naps, and now I decided that I really should because it felt so nice and even though I got woken up [I HATE getting woken up from sleep because it feels like unfinished business, you know?], I still felt better.
I wish I was taller. I'd be closer to dunking.Labels: basketball, Chinese, Cross Country, sleep, sport
8:37 PM