Thursday, April 22
Your brain got lost in the airwaves
posted by Bon
Cross country ! I really didn't try [damn, saying it is kinda uhh... pretentious? I dunno the word.. but yeah.. :\] but I did run all the way until a good bit after 7/11 on the first lap, and then I stopped to chat with Matthew who had a stitch. Then I ran the uphill, and I half rolled my ankle on one of the crappy holes on the side of the path. [FML why does this always happened around 3on3 time T^T] but thankfully it's not that bad and hasn't swollen and I was still able to run. And then I was busting to pee, and was in a pickle because when I ran, the urge grew, but I thought if I ran, I'd be at the toilets quicker. Lmfao... :\.
Lemon ice tea afterwards was pretty much heaven to my throat. Then chilled a bit at the basketball courts, and it was fun :)
The rest of the day was pretty zzzzzz. But it felt like a good day. A very good day.
Oh uhh.. I should start studying for ag >.>. And writing up Jap stuff.. :\ Tuesday is going to be a shitty day.
SLP stuff tomorrow
I wish for instant absorption of knowledge. 8DLabels: Ag, basketball, Cross Country, jap, lemon ice tea, Matthew, SLP
9:55 PM