Last night I resolved to do the history assignment today, so I opened up google and a blank document, and that's about it. I did the 2002 maths half yearly though, but it was dodgy and the diagrams didn't show, and didn't even have answers, so I kinda gave up halfway. And the rest of the day.. I don't even know what I did.
Holidays are bad. All that extra time give me nothing to do [actually I have heaps to do I just can't be stuffed] so I get bored and I snack. And I'm too lazy to go for a run or something. And I eat unhealthily to begin with. No wonder... ):
Anyway, I was Facebook surfing today, and I somehow managed to stumble upon who else but 455's profile, and out of curiosity, and to satisfy my bitchy needs, I checked it out, and I feel like being extra bitch and posting a couple of stuff.
Favourite Quotations: fight like a girl and still kick butt! - miranda kerr
About me: if i were to have one superpower, it would be to make anybody feel anything towards anybody else.
Maybe because that's the only way she could have people like her.
i always feel much more happy when someone tells me that i am more talented at something than someone else.
Nobody actually tells someone they're better at something that someone else right...? Because I'm trying to imagine a sitch where that occurs and I can't think of one.
I'm so mean. But I know that I can't be super nice to everyone and everything, so I'm cool with it... There's no name here so it can't harm right...? Because. Yeah.
You know I hate you right?
I wish you were rightLabels: 455, assignment, facebook, google, history, holiday, maths, Miranda Kerr, snack