upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, April 4
Where everything reminds me of you posted by Bon
I HATE YOU DREAMS D:< Last night I had a great dream, so I pinched myself in the dream to see if I was dreaming, and my pinch didn't hurt so I kept trying to hurt myself to get the dream to be real. But it wasn't. And I woke up down and disappointed and hating dreams. ):< And then I spent the rest of the morning trying to relive my dream and realising how all the random bits made sense. Screw you. Dammit.
Pho, abs and hugging. Is that not the perfect dream?


I wish I didn't have dreams about you

Labels:

9:05 AM