I'm tired. Went to two ... parties? gatherings? today. SO.
And 10:30 [THE TIME CHANGED Daylight saving.. >.> That's good I got an extra hour of sleep] I baked some cookies. Not for myself to chow down on, but for Jimmy's family's party thing. And it kinda failed. Which was good because the failed ones I could eat 8). Went out for lunch and at it at this place at Carlo Village. Then went to that party, and played a good one and a half hours of ball, before playing two rounds of mahjong. Then had to leave because parents need to nap, and during their nap time, I watched THE HOUSE BUNNY which I will opinionise on when I've finished it. Before long had to leave for KILLARA where our other friends lived. To Murray Farm homies, anyone remember William Liu? I think he left somewhere around year 2, but we were in the same Kindy class and our parents somehow made lifelong friends ==; So yeah, around Killara, the houses are really babe, and in the car ride I could harldy go a second without saying, "Woah that house is nice" and the there was this house that I couldn't help but say CHECK OUT THAT MASSIVE HOUSE ! and my bro [the driver] got pissed at me. We went a circle without managing to find the house, so we went back, and it turned out to be the SUPERMASSIVE house that I yelled at. How cool. And it really was supermassive and pretty damn awesome. It had like 7 bedrooms and 5 toilets [I dunno what they're gunna do with all that, they only have 4 people in their family]. William's changed A LOT since I last remember seeing him. Oh and Jerry was also there. We just basically played Wii all night. I'm beast, of course hahaha.
Aaaaaaaand, yeah. I'm tired. My arms are sore from swinging the controller :).
I wish for a restful night's sleep (:Labels: baking, basketball, bro, cookies, House Bunny, Jerry, Jimmy, mahjong, Murray Farm, party, Wii