upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, April 28
THIS SUCKS MAJORLY posted by Bon
Wow, that lip thing really works. Oh uhh.. I had really dry and cracked lips today for some reason [there was a split on the bottom lip T^T] and literally 30 seconds ago I applied some lip thing, and it's instantly feeling much better :O. Heheh

Today was a good day. Scratch that, very good day. Heh, because it was filled with basketball and hamburgers with a dash of milk. Yay :). But it started of kinda bad because 1. something. 2. Anu left for zone. and 3. we had to 1.6. And I didn't bring running shoes so I kinda RQed. And after it I felt like shit. But then the rest of PE was fun because it was peer teaching and we played soccer. During recess, Amelia and I went to play basketball 8) I made a swished 3 pointer over Amelia's ringed one hawhaw. Then we had maths, in which I ceebsed so I pretty much just chilled. Science was kinda uncool because I was put on the spot. ): THEN LUNCH ! and the rest of the day was full of basketballing. YAY. After school was phys and Anu and I pretty much just bludged the whole two hours away, watching dumb vids with Ray and forging each others' signatures.

OMFG MY CAPS LOCK KEY LITERALLY GOT STUCK D: HOW FREAKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. THIS SUCKS MAJOR BALLS. I GOTTA GET MY KEYBOARD CHECKED OR SOMETHING, IT'S STILL STUFFED UP OMFG.

I WISH YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING. [THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE SHOUTED IN YOUR HEAD, FREAKING CAPS LOCK KEY D:[

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8:09 PM