Hmmmm. I'm feeling weird. I really can't wait for school.
I felt like eating chocolate all day but the only chocolate I could eat I had packed away and cbf trying to get to it. ==; So I ate gummy colas instead. Not as satisfying.
SO I watch Valentines Day today [exactly 2 months late but OH WELLS]. I found it so sweeeet. I liked it, but in a meh sort of way. I guess I liked the way everyone was connected most. :) AAAAAAAAAND, who else thought Kara was GORGEOUS? Not to sound creepy, but her face shape is like perfect 8). [I can't believe she's single. Well, not at the end though :D] And Jessica Alba's role was waaaaaaaaay too small ): And I loved the guy on the plane. And the footballer was cool. And THE LITTLE KID was so cute :) LMFAO Taylor Swift was hilarious, I cracked up when she was dancing haha. :) [Wow, I just only commented on the women/gay-guys/children. ==; OKAY WELL] Ashton Kutcher was really annoying, I thought. ): But Jamie Foxx was funny hehheh. TAYLOR LAUTNER looks so much better than he does in Twilight 8D and he was Taylor Swift are so cute. But he doesn't talk much. Eli umm I mean Alex [I know him as Eli from a series... :\] I found adorable :). HOLY CRAP Just wiki'ed and KARA is JESSICA BIEL :O I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS SO AMAZINGLY PRETTY ! Woooow. But I don't like her blonde ): A lot of magazines say she's [one of] the sexiest women alive.
So, DofE hike tomorrow. Wish me luck and hope my back doesn't break from lugging around 5 kg of water + waaaaaay more other stuff. :)
I wish you knewLabels: Ashton Kutcher, candy, chocolate, DoE, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, movies, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift, Twilight, Valentines Day