Today was pretty boring. Maybe because the Europe people were gone? I dunno, but I felt kinda down. Until about recess when the chocolate fest began. And I chowed down so much chocolate I felt nauseated. There was a freaking chocolate fountain and marshmallows were dipped into, and some of the melted chocolate poured into cups, and we dipped white Timtams into and gaaah it was so nice. 8D.
I upholded my end of term tradition and went to the library. :)
ELLA ENCHANTED ! The book not the movie. Yet. I love it so much. Char is so freaking lovable. I cried a good couple of times. Must watch the movie.
HOLIDAYS! YAAAAAAAAAY. Except my mum is too controlling that I won't have much free time ):
Heh, and about the change of layout... I gave up. I'm not sick of the current one yet, even though it's been 3 months.
I wish you'd let me beLabels: book, chocolate, Ella Enchanted, Europe, holiday, layout, library, marshmallows, mum, Tim Tams