upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, April 6
Stalkers is a theme now? posted by Bon
So today was a fun day. "Seriously last minuted it" and went to Parra with Anu and Crystal, and spent 4 good hours trying on dresses and shoes. Recently I've been foregoing socks, and today I wore a pair of Chucks so after a day of walking around, I got some blisters. ==; All worth it though :).

VAMPIRE DIARIES ! Oh Stefan you massive chunk of good looking male. Ahah.. yeahh. That wasn't me. BUT DUUUUUUDE that part of S01E16 on the double date and he was a smiley it was like >< XDDDDD. And he's so nice too, like he doesn't mind about Matt and even let him borrow is awesome car. And he's so sweet with Elena and stuff. XD. I love Stefan Salvatore. If only he was real. [HE LOOKS GOOD SHIRTLESS TOO !]

Someone else who looks good shirtless:
90210 ! LIAM! Has gained abs. And his eyes sparkle. And he is ADORABLY quiet. :) I love Liam but unfortunately, not as much as Stefan. :) Naomi is hilarious. Silver is hot. As usual.

CHUCK ! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Shaw that sonofabitch I knew he would be whacked up since I first saw him that that Ring place. Despite his Superman looks and nice abs, he's psycho. I LOVE JOHN CASEY! He's so freaking awesome. [AND HAS A DAUGHTER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? But that story's so sad and I cbf...] He's so selfless and gangster. And his demeanor in the recent episodes is really cool. [Brilliant display of my extensive vocabulary (:]

I wish for more time

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:05 PM