Was watching Channel V. The Lifehouse song Halfway came up, and I double took at the video because the ranga looked so much like Lily of HIMYM. And. Iyaz bops waaaaaaay too much in Replay, and it's not even a good beat to bop to because it's too fast and he looks like a bunny on crack. Not that I know what that looks like. And who the hell is this "J-J-J-J-JR" guy that happens to be in all these RnB songs? [JAMES RUSE? :O I knew we were legendary].
Today I baked a cheesecake. But I bought cream cheese instead of softened cream cheese, and spent a good half hour trying to soften it. And, we were low on sweetened condensed milk, and I wanted to buy some more, but my mum being ultra asian, told me to just use milk and sugar. And the lemon juice, I picked a big lemon and juiced too much so I tanked it and drank the extra, no sugar, because I vaguely remember hearing that lemon juice is good for you. It was ultramegaextremelysuckonthis sour. But had a nice aftertaste.
I'm getting hooked on Restaurant City again T^T. And what's worse, is that I also got hooked on the similar Playfish game, Hotel City. Kill me now.
I wish I was tall. The view is so much better.Labels: cake, Channel V, Hotel City, How I Met Your Mother, Iyaz, Lifehouse, mum, music, Restaurant City