Friday, April 16
Replay
posted by Bon
I ache. from the waist down, + shoulders. T^T. And I have 10 mozzie bites on me but only on my arms because I was dumb enough to wear a t shirt at night. ==;. WAS VERY VERY FUN THOUGH, while hiking I didn't really find it as tiring as it seems now that I'm aching all over, but YAY! The camping bit was the best. :) Played charades in the dark with torches, as well as other stuff, then woke to watch the very anticlimatic sunrise. And the fire and the tents. Gosh camping is fun. I wanna just drive out somewhere in the middle of a forest and set up a tent, and yeah. The hiking bit wasn't actually as bad as I thought it'd be, the pack wasn't really that hard to carry, and I kind of zoned out while walking thanks greatly to my IPOD [which only had Korean songs on it... >.>] and Anu's Dencorub on the second day. As well as the thought of finish. AND! Apparently, our group completed this hike the fastest of any of the group Iverach has taken 8) and Anu and I finished first. YAAAAAAAAAY.
Afterwards, went to Parra for Anu's mum to pick us up, and saw so many people, and felt self conscious lugging around a huge pack. Heheh.
zzz tired. Gunna was some SATC. :D LOL
I wish I know what you are thinkingLabels: Anu, DoE, hiking, parra
8:00 PM