Someone stopped following my blog? BLASPHEMY
I keep thinking about stuff but they turn a full circle in my head and by the time I type it out, it's just a load of crap. So I delete it all because it's stupid.
Oh something I forgot to mention today, I ran out of credit for my phone, which I HAVE NEVER DONE EVER before. Yeah, sad right?
OH I realised now why that girl from House bunny, the one in the spinal brace, looked so familiar. She's GIA from 90210 ! But she looks so much prettier with long blonde hair. Heh heh. HOLY CRAP and she's the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis :O:O WOW. And lead singer of The All American Rejects was in it. And it was funny because when he was making his move, an AAR song was playing. The movie itself, was pretty good, I have to say I liked it. Except I find Oliver annoying. HEY the writers also wrote: 10 Things I Hate About You • Legally Blonde • Ella Enchanted • She's the Man • The Ugly Truth • Bride Wars, all of which I reckon are good movies :O. Except for Legally Blonde and Ella Enchanted because I haven't watched those, but they are so on my to watch list. It was very predictable though. And had the storyline of a typical chickflick.
Heh. Yesterday my bro was being a dick and spray his bad smelling Lynx [and I say this because he has a good smelling Lynx] all through my room and now I smell like bogan ):
I wish I could say somethingLabels: 10 Things I Hate About You, 90210, bogans, Bride Wars, bro, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, deo, Ella Enchanted, House Bunny, Legally Blonde, movies, She's the Man, The All American Rejects, The Ugly Truth