upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, April 20
Let's pretend the airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars posted by Bon
Anzac serviced today. Was so freaking boring I fell asleep for a bit while the dude was talking. Then I looked around the hall and HEAPS of people were sleeping. haha. And I felt shit the whole day because my nose was a sniffly and eww, so... not a good day.
But there was some 3on3 on at lunch, but it was juniors... so not really epic [and can't perve. xD]
Can't wait until tomorrow though, because BASKETBALL ! I love Wednesdays.

And I love volleyball. It's so fast paced because the ball is always moving. And it's very athletic. Watching it is the best 8) Beach volleyball is even better because of ABS ! lol nah. Because it's way more epic with all the dives and stuff :D

VAMPIRE DIARIES ! OMFG the first scene with Stefan working out was SO HOT and then when he talks with Damon and he crosses him arms, his guns are like BOOM FRICK they were nice. I hated that last episode. Because Stefan annoyed me greatly ):

GOSSIP GIRL ! Wow Chuck was so good looking when he shy smiled at Blair [squeals..?]. He should shy smile more often, not his cocky smile. Because his teeth are kinda gappy. Jenny is still a bitch. Blair's hair is so pretty during Dorota and Vanya's wedding :D Awwwwww when Chuck was looking lovingly at Blair, it was so cuuuute 8) but ): Yeah I kinda predicted the ending.

I wish I was tall. The air is so much clearer up there

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6:10 PM