upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, April 7
Jumping in my ride posted by Bon
Stuff that amuses me:
Facebook groups:
Who is Shawty? Apparently she has a lot of rapper boyfriends.
Its Better To Be Pissed Off Than To Be Pissed On :)
Hi My Name's Shower. If You Turn Me On... I'll Make You Wet.
"Dude that song is so old." "So is your mum but you still listen to her."
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar is like W T F
Your display picture is a car?? I didn't realise you're a transformer.
When people say 'Sup' I don't know whether to say 'Hi' or 'Not much. You?'.

Stuff to type in google and then click I'm Feeling Lucky
lol limewire
find Chuck Norris
blue waffles [no, don't]


I'm so lame :)

I wish I could freaking get my history done.

Labels: ,

3:48 PM