Monday, April 26
In the club
posted by Bon
WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?! CRYSTAL'S BLOG D;>
):
Ughhh.
So today for breakfast, I was very stoned because I hadn't put on my contacts, and I was eating my toast, and my mum comes in kinda excited, and asks me if I see anything strange, looking pointedly at the plate in front of me, and I look around the plate for a good while, and I'm think wtf? And then my mum tell me to look at the egg, and IT HAD FREAKING 2 YOLKS and fully gave me the heebiejeebies and I started like, shaking and I refused to eat the egg, and my mum thought I was having a seizure. ): I can't get the picture of a two headed chicken out of my head, and just typing that out was freaking hard, I kept pulling away from the keyboard OMFG I'm so strange T^T.
Uhhhhh Ag sucks bulls' balls.
I wish Ag was not tomorrow.Labels: Ag, contact, Crystal, mum
3:56 PM