upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, April 10
I used to be the King of clubs posted by Bon
OMG holidays are making me so fat, because when I get bored I inevitably snack. And I'm very bored recently. I FINISHED MY SEWING THOUGH :D and I think I did a pretty good job.. :)
I can't concentrate on anything. And if I stare at something too long, I lose focus. D:>
OOH started Sex and the City today. It's kinda awkward watching it.. :\ Eh, and the ladies are old and not exactly hot. It's amusing though.. :) MIRANDA looks like a dude. It's annoying. She should fix her hair. Sam is funny. Carrie is annoying. I have to say I like Charlotte best. Heh heh... I SO WANNA LIVE IN NEW YORK !

I wish I ate healthily

Labels: , , , , ,

9:58 PM