upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, April 2
I got it, but I won't give it up posted by Bon
Transporter 3 ! is so epic. Stuff I love in it: fight scenes [which I have to say, are kinda unrealistic, because WHY DO THE BAD GUYS ONLY COME ONE AT A TIME?! And don't have guns?], car chases [the one where the other car falls off the cliff, HOW THE EFF DID HE PULL THAT OFF?], Ridiculously life ending situations that he somehow gets out of [AS IF those two bags full of air could float the car back to the surface. And the hell did you manage to kick out that window if none of the thousands of bullets could crack it?]. But yeah. The directioning made it more epic. THE DIRECTOR'S NAME IS Olivier Megaton. AS IN Megatron without the r. Hahaha. Valentina pissed the hell out of me though, and totally did not deserve FRANK MARTIN, who is RIPPED AS. Freaking check out his muscles. His back's nice, but his front's a bit too... :\. Eh. HIS BRITISH ACCENT ! :O And his madcore fighting skillz. I love when he fights with a suit, and then his tie, and then his shirt. Hot. And then he takes out the spare set of clothes he has in his car. And his total "I'm cool with this" expression he forever has on. Freaking awesome.

Quick choose, my movie for bed tonight: The Proposal or House Bunny? Or should I read?

So anyway, I spent today writing out my ag and you know how your middle finger of your writing hand has a lump on it? My lump is extremely painful.

OOH I downloaded Jason Derulo's album :) And it's so good. Seriously, everyone should listen to it. Or not, seeing as I hate it when everyone discovers my awesome, but seeing as everyone already half knows this awesome, I'd love to share it. And it's really rare that a whole album is good, but this is. I love Jason Derulo. Dude, he was on the Kyle and Jackie O show and he was so nice and modest. And his voice was so soothing, and freaking awesome.
Speaking of, you know TICKETMAN on the Kyle and Jackie O show? Well on Monday he was to run at NORTH ROCKS Park, and we were on our way to school and were kinda early, so we decided to take a detour and see if we could catch him. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get through the traffic, and just missed the run, but WE CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF HIM :O haha. It was cool.

I think I'm capped?

I wish you noticed

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:21 PM