upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, April 14
I can't help it posted by Bon
Is it just me or are the maths past papers' answers dodge? The test papers are half dodge too. ):
And now for my beloved TV series 8) [which I have been able to acquire thanks to Anu's late night visit [LOL not really :)] to grab half a tent. :D I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOU.

VAMPIRE DIARIES ! OMFG NOOOOOOOOO STEFAN ! D: WHY DID YOU DESTROY ALL THAT DEFINES YOU BY NOMMING ON THOSE DELICIOUS BAGS OF HUMAN BLOOD? D: NOOOOOOO NO STEFAN. DON'T BECOME BAD. I LOVED YOU AS YOU WERE. D: Elena is so sweet [and hot ofcourse]. And WOW I think I fell in love with Damon in this ep. He loves his brother x). Alaric is just badass :). OMFG this ep was probably the best so far [apart from the I love you ep.] I was like, constantly checking the bar at the bottom, wishing it to never end. The Vicki bit got me crying. I love Anna too. She's freaking awesome. And Pearl is a MILF ! [because she's Asian looking? Probably one of the best looking Asians I've ever seen.] I LOVE IT. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. No doubt my favourite series, even beats Burn Notice. Can't wait for next ep.

GOSSIP GIRL ! JENNY IS SUCH A MASSIVE BITCH God I hate her and her eyebrows that almost come together. And her too dark lipstick. And her awful long blond hair. God I hate her. Fudging stop playing the pity card and mentioning that night. Godawful bitch. Serena is a good friend, and you freaking try to steal her boyfriend? BROs BEFORE HOs ! And. Much more importantly, CHAAAAAAAAAAAAIR D: NO NO NO NO NONONONONO NOOOOOOOOO D: I cried like a little bitch at the part Blair slaps Chuck. IT'S THE END OF A MUTHAFUDGING ERA. And I was thinking how gorgeous a couple they were, in the elevator. D:> Enough about sad things, CONGRATS Dorota and Vanya? and Eric :) Eric's my ideal gay best friend. Heh heh. Nate is hot 8) But I kinda hate his hair slicked back. And Serena's hot too. And I kind like her better now [before I found her massively annoying].

I tell you what's annoying? The fact that my internet will not work, and I have to post this tomorrow [or today for those reading ==;].

I wish for a gay best friend like Eric

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11:17 AM