upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, April 18
I can't believe posted by Bon
I am proud to label the cheesecake I baked yesterday a GREAT SUCCESS ! Well... not great, because the creamcheese is still kinda lumpy because I didn't soften it enough, but it tastes good 8D Considering I didn't exactly follow the recipe and improvised, I'd say SUCCESS !
I can't wait until tomorrow. And I can't say that enough.
3on3 is kinda gay because there's more girl teams this year so it actually got divided into junior/senior so we gotta verse the big people D:

 And 2 more questions I gotta say
1. WHY ARE YOU SO CUUUUUUTE? It's not fair. Hahaha >.>
2. WHY ISN'T MY RC LOADING?

I wish I was not bloated.

Labels: , , ,

3:41 PM