upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, April 23
Green Line ! posted by Bon
OOH forgot to mention that today, I stepped into a church FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. And it was exactly as I imagined.. or how it is shown in the TV shows. Like dark... and rows and rows of wooden benches with an aisle down the middle and an altar up front. Heh heh I was like, humming the Wedding March and taking gradual steps as I walked down the aisle. LMFAO I'm not weird... >.>

Speaking of not weird, is it weird if I were to write down everything I want to blog about before I blog? Because my OCD is kinda killing me, starting a new blog to blog about something that should have been part of the blog before, and if I just like, secretly write stuff down and not ask people if it's weird, I'd feel weird no matter what. It's kinda like planning your blog but I don't like planning my blog because I like stuff jumping into my brain which probably won't happen if I plan it out. But it also helps my OCD. Lmfao... do other people do this? [I think my brother did... I once saw a sheet on his table with stuff like "Old People" and "Bonnie being stupid" and other stuff crossed out on it and I full gave him shit about planning out his blogs but now I might think he's on to something.] hmmmm..
Have I mentioned that the cheesecake I made a week ago was meant to be for him [the one type of sweet thing he actually likes] but I pretty much ate all of it. Heh. Sorry. I even ate the last slice which courtesy dictates I shouldn't. Oops. Shall bake you another one for your birthday. You're buying the ingredients though :).

Yeahhhh... the title of this post was something the other team's coach kept shouting today during basketball, and for some extremely odd reason, it got stuck in my head. I don't even know where the green line was. O.O

I wish I could catch the dream and dream it again.

Labels: , , , , ,

10:02 PM