Friday, April 23
Have a good life
posted by Bon
FUDGE ME I'm tired.
Woke up at 7 for SLP and I was sore from Cross Country yesterday which was weird because I honestly didn't try, which goes to show how terribly unfit I am. ): Then some time later, Anu picked me up and we got to Epping station where we met Didi and Michael Na and walked to Vinnies to do the stupid thing. The old lady there seemed pissed at us :\ Lian was coming later... First, Anu and I just tidied up the manchester and sheets and stuff upstairs, and my nose was dying from all the dust, but doing that was pretty chill. And then I was to arrange a mothers day display out front, during which Lian came. And then fro the rest of the day we just basically counted puzzle pieces to check if it was complete [we really didn't bother, we just said they were 8D] and hanging stuff on racks. And OOH you know that thing that holds the tag on new clothes, kinda like
|-------------|
through the label? I always wondered how they got that in the place and TODAY I FOUND OUT and actually got to use the gun that put it in :D It was cool.
Oh and there was this thing that happened concerning Yilang who Didi had told to come but unfortunately wasn't on the list Anu had Pooviah write, because she didn't know he was coming, so he was pissed all day because he came all the way for nothing ): Something about insurance ? ):
After our service was done, we ate Dominoes which was next to the place and I pigged out on an oven baked sandwich which was REALLY NICE ! but I felt like I wanted to vomit afterwards ):
Took a train and bus home and surprised my mum who thought I was too stupid to use public transport >:( and took a long nap until dinner. [I freaking drooled all over my pillow which I NEVER do. Seriously. I never drool in my sleep. And it was disgusting eww. I accidentally brushed my hand against a saliva patch and was seriously grossed out.] I think I woke once to change out of the boiling long sleeved shirt I was wearing but I wasn't really awake for that.
I didn't really eat dinner because I was still mega full from lunch, so instead I took a huge dump [uhh... readers' discretion is advised?] while the rest of my family was, and came back for the fruit. Then there was an hour to use up before basketball, during which I got ready and started an episode of HIMYM [THANKS SO MUCH ANU YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE AWESOMEST] but before long we left for the wonderous sport of Basketball.
The car ride was sooooooo awkward. DUDE KYLE AND JACKIE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FAMILY SHOW ! They were talking to three of Tiger Woods' girlfriends, and they made it all about sex, like "Threesome?" and then it got so bad they were asking "I heard he was big, like a donkey. Was he so big to the point that it ever got uncomfortable for you" and I was silently going OMFG WHAT THE FAG ?! and my dad, whose English is no where NEAR as bad as my mother's shouted "TURN IT OFF" and my bro was confused because he was driving and had the blinker on, thinking dad was telling him to turn the blinker off, and mum was like "STFU HE'S DRIVING" and dad's like "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!". In not so many words. And so an argument ensued. Fudge. I hate how everything is about SEX ! OMFG SEX AND THE CITY is and I don't really like it. But it was like watching a trainwreck [I think they use that phrase a lot in SATC]. OMFG NOW I know why the "All Stations To Central" quadrants I wrote on a post it and stuck up look so familiar to me it's because the
S | A
T | C
is like, Sex And The City :O:O cool.
So anyway, Yeah the car ride was awkward. But then we got to the basketball center, and my bro's game was the same time as mine so he couldn't coach us and I couldn't watch his game ): But I think I played pretty well [my percentage was surprisingly good :O] even though we lost. By 4 points ): We were tying at the half. Bro lost my 4 as well. After our game, bro's grade had another team and we watched the first half. It was entertaining. :)
Came home and typed this up. I haven't even had a shower. Haven't started studying Ag either Crap.
I wish I didn't have Chinese school tomorrow and could sleep the day away. While studying Ag.Labels: Screw it I have too many labels I want to put
9:09 PM