upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, April 9
Crash into me posted by Bon
Zzzzzzzzzzz. Never got round to blogging yesterday because people came over for dinner, and we spent the night watching TV and stuff. ... yeah.
And today was boring. I found nothing to do so i thought I might fix up my dress, and yeah. It's really relaxing. I also downloaded half a shitload of music which I listened to while sewing. [My sewing is crappy. I never learnt properly. heh.] OMFG just read Crystal's blog and lol she sewed today too... and yeah I wish there were subjects like textiles and home ec classes at Ruse. 8) I'd so take them as electives.

By the looks of my Dashboard, people seemed to have boring days too, because it was spammed with memes and hardly anyone blogged about their day [chucks a semi inner spaz, because reading about peoples' days make my day.]

Yeeeeeahhh. So I should go to sleep now or my mum might bust me.

I wish the Europe people back

Labels: , , ,

11:32 PM