upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, April 12
Bye bye love posted by Bon
Just finished washing dishes and folding laundry. Ugh how domestic. xP.
Once again, today I did absolutely nothing. I've been reading TV tropes, and I somehow ended up reading all about how shitty Twilight is. 8). I cannot believe I once liked that shit. Especially after the movies came out I realised how crappy the entire story is. T^T
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, the stars of the film of the book, are only in it for the money. They claim to hate the story and the fans.
Pattison, especially, reviles Edward and Stephanie Meyer, and will not hesitate to say so at least once every interview. 
Some dude wrote a massive essay on how much Twilight sucks. LOL. It kinda amazes me how much these haters remember from the books in absolute detail.
Lmfao. Ahhhhhh I have no life. :)
I also read tropes on other TV series that I watch. Like BURN NOTICE 8) and yeah. It's interesting how far into stuff people look.

I think I'll go do a past paper now. >.>

I wish for insight

Labels: , , , , , ,

9:01 PM