Friday, April 30
Back to the days when
posted by Bon
CRAP once again, I forgot what I wanted to blog about T^T
:/ After school I watched some IT'S ACADEMIC because it's so awesome, and there was this EXTREMELY CUTE kid who was LIGHTNING QUICK at arithmetic. Like, the dude [who fricking annoys the crap out of me] is like, "What's blah plus blah?" and IMMEDIATELY cute kid slams the buzzer and says "[insert correct answer]", all the while I'm like, what were the numbers again? SO he scored heaps of points for his school in the buzzer round, until it came to a tie breaker between his, and this other school who was kinda failing in this round but in other rounds had been beast. And GUESS WHAT THE QUESTION WAS? It was an arithmetic question, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, lightning quick kid didn't manage to slam the buzzer before the other team, and then they took a while to figure it out, and said the correct answer, and managed to be put through to the semi finals. All the while, I was weeping inwardly for the cute lightning kid, because he was so much more pro-er than the other school combined, and cuter too. Heh. That's some intense shit right there, and THAT is why I watch It's Academic. DAMN why did North Rocks never enter it, we would've pwned so hard ><.
BASKETBALL ! Amazingly, it didn't really come up on my register, maybe because I've been like, stoner all week. Anyway, we got new jerseys, which are like, deep pink with white panels [for future reference, white panels are a good idea (Y)]. And our opponents were the team we versed in the grand finals last season. Aaaaaaand, we lost again T^T by 3 points. We managed to score a lot of fast break points though, which was good. I was really inaccurate today ):.
My day was good. I want to make tomorrow better.
I wish Chinese school didn't exist. And this will probably be my wish for Fridays to come.Labels: basketball, Chinese school, It's Academic, North Rocks
10:24 PM