OH MY GOD. This was seriously a Thank God It's Friday Friday. I literally had something due for every period today, except for History which thank god was first period so I could do stuff during. For the past two days I'd had to stay up until like, 2 to do at least half of the work, and gahh, it was just so tiring. This week I have never loved sleep more.
Who knew Jap could be so intense. It was funny because today in the morning, there was like a Jap cram sesh. Haha.
So on Thursday, not only was it Lian's birthday, and the Selective test (yes, this is an important date for, I assume, all Ruse kids.), it was also our last Knockout Basketball game. Yes, we lost. Against Quakers Hill. 55-12. They were FREAKING TALL like, taller than Bella who apparently is taller than my bro. HOW WERE WE MEANT TO BEAT THAT? [Lol, Finding Forrester: "You're bigger than I am" "Doesn't matter, you’ve still got to play defence." Sorry, late night English nerding does that to me.] But furthermore, they could shoot and layup well. D:. I recognised a couple of them from Hills, ONE OF THE GIRLS WAS THE GIRL I 'TRIPPED' A WHILE BACK :O.
BUT, to redeem ourselves, we won our semifinals at Hill today. :D And speaking of that girl I tripped, we're versing that team in the finals. 8).
I did my monologue today. And stuffed it. D: I freaking froze halfway. ): AND ON TOP OF THAT, I went after DOPES who was SO FREAKING UNEXPECTEDLY AWESOME. HOLY CRAP Looking forward to that at assembly 8D. I am seriously amazed at the talent in our class. I was probably the worst of today, everyone was so good. Gahhh.
Haha, right now, I'm controlling Yun's computer to download stuff 8D THANKS YUN :D. It's so fun haha.
I'm so regretting not listening to myself.
I wish I stuck to my reasoning.Labels: basketball, Bella, birthday, bro, Dopey, drama, English, Finding Forrester, history, jap, Lian, Selective Test, semifinals, sleep, Yun